10 Tips to Avoid Pesky Split Ends!
Split ends are a fact of life! They occur when the hair cuticle wears away because of heat styling, salon chemical services, and normal wear and tear. So what can you do to avoid them?
1. The most obvious: Trim your hair
2. Treat your tresses to our deep conditioning triple protein hair treatment
3. Use leave-in conditioner (we like Oribe’s Supershine lite)
4. Remove as much moisture as possible gently with towel
5. Use a wide tooth comb
6. Say NO to high heat especially on your ends
7. Avoid tight, rubber ponytail holders
8. Take your vitamins
9. Brush your hair lightly starting at ends and working up
10. Shampoo the scalp only, not your ends and follow up with conditioning ends only
Remember the best conditioner is scissors !
If you are getting regular trims and are experiencing more split ends then usual talk to your stylist. They can help you pinpoint the cause to avoid in the future.