Wavy hair is gorgeous, sexy & fun. But how do you get them just right? Experiment with these 8 tips to see if you can find your perfect hair wave.
1. Curly Q: Use curlers
● Place curlers on wet hair for best results
2. Twister: Twist and flat iron clamp
● Twist a small section around you fingers and bunch it into a ball then clamp it together.
3. Bun fun: While hair is wet twist into a bun on top of your head or channel your inner Princess Leia and clip buns on each side. Leave until hair is dry and gently release for flowy locks.
4. Braided while wet: add mouse, braid on each side, once dry gently unbraid and run your fingers through
5. Beach waves in a bottle: Spray and scrunch while hair is wet
6. Flat Iron curling
7. Use Round brush (Avoid metal brushes) and use hairdryer with nozzle
8. Curling Iron
● For tips 6, 7 & 8 section hair into 1-2 inch pieces and curl away from face.
● Fun tip: Play with different size pieces to give you a messier look.
Talk to your stylist about what you are trying to achieve. They can give you the inside scoop on what techniques and products will work best with your hair type.